Monday, January 4, 2010

Uh-oh

So last year my father in law agreed to have a sign in his yard for this water softener company for a month, in return for a set amount of softener pellets. The sign was in the yard, all was good, until now. They got a bill in the mail for an astronomical amount. My hubby was over there when his dad opened up the mail. He wasn't happy one bit. Not something that he needs to be worrying about right now either. He is still trying to recover from whatever illness he had over the summer. I think they finally got it all straightened out today.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like when companies pull that kind of crap! I hope it is all straightened out.
    .-= Dawn's Daily Life´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!