Friday, January 1, 2010

Docs and dentists

Not only do I need to make an appointment at the doctor for my arm, but I need to look into getting some dental work. I want to get my teeth fixed, and have a cute smile. If only I could afford a NJ Cosmetic dentist to do the work. Maybe one of these days!

Trent now tells me he needs to get an appointment to the dentist.  He is complaining of a tooth ache.  I was hoping he would have teeth like his dad, but its starting to look like he has some of my teeth problems as well.  So that will be on my agenda for next week, call the dentist and the doctor for some appointments.  Hopefully I will be able to get back into knitting as I have lots of patterns I want to try out, and a few baby gifts to make!

~ Jodi ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!